11th-Feb-21, 11:49 AM
That wasn't all for 2014, plenty more added to the emergency car collection. I bought a couple of Proslot Alfa 159s, a Police and a Fire one, and thery're as badly detailed as their Ferrari Pace car bought previously.
Carrera produced yet another Audi R8 support vehicle, this time a Polizei version.
Cerrara's choice of safety vehicle for this year was the Ferrari 458
I also picked up a couple of weird Argentina made vac-form bodied trucks from a brand called, from memory, Tormoslot. A Ford and a Unimog recovery vehicle.
I also found this delightful Mercedes Benz 230sl. Manufacturers slips my mind.
I then did a cheeky mash up between a couple of Scalextric Challenger pace car Mercedes Benz CLK bodies bought from Pendles bargain bucket and a couple of unused CLKs bought on eBay because it was proving impossible to find unused examples of both Silver and Black versions of the Challenger pace car sets.
And finally I bought this Marklin Porsche 911 Police at the Slot Festival at Gaydon. I really like it, and the box is a delightful piece of design.
Carrera produced yet another Audi R8 support vehicle, this time a Polizei version.
Cerrara's choice of safety vehicle for this year was the Ferrari 458
I also picked up a couple of weird Argentina made vac-form bodied trucks from a brand called, from memory, Tormoslot. A Ford and a Unimog recovery vehicle.
I also found this delightful Mercedes Benz 230sl. Manufacturers slips my mind.
I then did a cheeky mash up between a couple of Scalextric Challenger pace car Mercedes Benz CLK bodies bought from Pendles bargain bucket and a couple of unused CLKs bought on eBay because it was proving impossible to find unused examples of both Silver and Black versions of the Challenger pace car sets.
And finally I bought this Marklin Porsche 911 Police at the Slot Festival at Gaydon. I really like it, and the box is a delightful piece of design.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)