11th-Feb-21, 11:03 AM
2013 was a lean year for Emergency and Support vehicles, with just these four bought:
Carrera Carforce Raptor. No idea what this is all about, but they seem quite thin on the ground as I've only seen one or two for sale since buying this.
Scalextric MG Maestro Police. Like most of the Maestros available I'm not sure of the origin of this (only one MG Maestro ever featured in Scalextric catalogues but there are several versions available) but there are a handful of these police conversions out there, and I've seen photos of black Police ones about too but so far never seen a black one for sale. One day hopefully..!
Scalextric Vauxhall Vectra Jersey Police. I think this is deemed to be the rarest of the Vectra Police cars, so I was lucky to find this going cheap(ish) on eBay.
And finally a Ninco Golf Police to compliment the other one. Again seen this for sale fairly often but finally found it going cheaply (about £20 brand new boxed I recall) so went for it.
Carrera Carforce Raptor. No idea what this is all about, but they seem quite thin on the ground as I've only seen one or two for sale since buying this.
Scalextric MG Maestro Police. Like most of the Maestros available I'm not sure of the origin of this (only one MG Maestro ever featured in Scalextric catalogues but there are several versions available) but there are a handful of these police conversions out there, and I've seen photos of black Police ones about too but so far never seen a black one for sale. One day hopefully..!
Scalextric Vauxhall Vectra Jersey Police. I think this is deemed to be the rarest of the Vectra Police cars, so I was lucky to find this going cheap(ish) on eBay.
And finally a Ninco Golf Police to compliment the other one. Again seen this for sale fairly often but finally found it going cheaply (about £20 brand new boxed I recall) so went for it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)