10th-Feb-21, 06:10 PM
Street Stock Qualifying Results...
Congrats to Jane for another TQ - just holding off Clive by 0.002 of a second.
It is pretty close in that top eleven! I reckon that's by far the best Street Stock qualifying we've had - 0.676 only gets Jeremy eleventh... I predict some very tight races this evening.
Back about 8pm with Round 1 and then we'll keep going until the final is done and dusted. Might be a late one...
Congrats to Jane for another TQ - just holding off Clive by 0.002 of a second.
It is pretty close in that top eleven! I reckon that's by far the best Street Stock qualifying we've had - 0.676 only gets Jeremy eleventh... I predict some very tight races this evening.
Back about 8pm with Round 1 and then we'll keep going until the final is done and dusted. Might be a late one...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)