10th-Feb-21, 12:53 PM
The following year I managed to get hold of the matching Pink Car Doctors Beetle
I picked up the newly releases Scalextric Subaru Impreza Police car
and their Mini panda car
I got a couple of Carrera safety cars, an Audi R8 and a Mercedes SLS
I got a nice SCX Seat Leon safety car
Got a couple of odd/interesting cars too, Seat 600 Servico car, which I think is either SCX or maybe Reprotec.
A BumSlot Renault Trafic Fire Brigade truck with opening rear doors and removable water pump.
A Fleischmann Porsche 911 police car, which has since made its way to another member here.
And finally an awesome Skoda Favorit police car, I think bought from the 2012 Slot Festival. I also bought the matching Favorit taxi. Never seen any others since. Without checking the box I can't recall the make but not one I've heard of before. Not used them but they feel like nice solid durable slot cars.
I picked up the newly releases Scalextric Subaru Impreza Police car
and their Mini panda car
I got a couple of Carrera safety cars, an Audi R8 and a Mercedes SLS
I got a nice SCX Seat Leon safety car
Got a couple of odd/interesting cars too, Seat 600 Servico car, which I think is either SCX or maybe Reprotec.
A BumSlot Renault Trafic Fire Brigade truck with opening rear doors and removable water pump.
A Fleischmann Porsche 911 police car, which has since made its way to another member here.
And finally an awesome Skoda Favorit police car, I think bought from the 2012 Slot Festival. I also bought the matching Favorit taxi. Never seen any others since. Without checking the box I can't recall the make but not one I've heard of before. Not used them but they feel like nice solid durable slot cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)