Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question C82 Lotus guide flag
#5

That looks great! Love what you've done with it so yes please to a couple of those ferrules.

The one I have is complete and original other than one broken exhaust pipe, a cracked screen (which actually is such a clean break it isn't noticable) and there's something missing from the steering arm/guide.

It operates the steering as it should and holds the braids - but nothing reaches into the slot. I don't know whether the bottom of the flag has worn away/broken off, or whether there were one or two rods which came down from it to engage in the slot and they have worn away or broken.

It runs strongly on a PP9 battery but I won't know whether that will translate into decent performance on the track until I can fix the guide.

What wheels and tyres did you use - and would it still run with those if I did something similar?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 09:04 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-May-19, 10:39 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 10:55 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 12:29 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 06:06 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 10:46 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 11:24 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 04:12 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 04:21 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 20th-May-19, 01:24 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by CMOTD - 20th-May-19, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)