10th-Feb-21, 01:30 AM
Another year and another Scalextric Alfa Romeo 159
A Carrera Audi R8 Le Mans Safety car
A Fly Corvette C5r Indy500 Pace car
A very ropey looking Ferrari 355 Pace Car. check out the fit of the windows! Think this is Proslot. I've got a couple more Proslot cars and they're just as bad.
Scalextric Starsky & Hutch Ford Torino. Including it because it's pretty much a police car. Well it's got a flashing roof light anywhay. At least I think it flashes. I've got one of these sitting in it's box unused, and another one that gets hooned around the track whenever my son and I fancy a Starsky & Hutch vs Dukes of Hazzard type race.
Another Ninco Mercedes Benz CLK safety car, this time DTM but other wise identical to the F1 one.
This Carrera Plymouth Roadrunner Highway Patrol... at the time these were selling for up to £100 brand new & boxed, I got this one for just over £20. It was one of those ebay auctions that finished mid morning on a Tuesday and I seemed to be the only person hovering over the bid button when it finished so got a right barg. It was used and unboxed with a bit of damage, I think a replacement roof light and missing its bull bars/front bumper. So this gets used a lot on the track, I must be one of very few people who use one of these in anger. £20 very well spent!
Just for good measure I picked up another version 2 Scalextric Rover Police car
And finally for 2011, a couple of Pink Car Beetles.
A Carrera Audi R8 Le Mans Safety car
A Fly Corvette C5r Indy500 Pace car
A very ropey looking Ferrari 355 Pace Car. check out the fit of the windows! Think this is Proslot. I've got a couple more Proslot cars and they're just as bad.
Scalextric Starsky & Hutch Ford Torino. Including it because it's pretty much a police car. Well it's got a flashing roof light anywhay. At least I think it flashes. I've got one of these sitting in it's box unused, and another one that gets hooned around the track whenever my son and I fancy a Starsky & Hutch vs Dukes of Hazzard type race.
Another Ninco Mercedes Benz CLK safety car, this time DTM but other wise identical to the F1 one.
This Carrera Plymouth Roadrunner Highway Patrol... at the time these were selling for up to £100 brand new & boxed, I got this one for just over £20. It was one of those ebay auctions that finished mid morning on a Tuesday and I seemed to be the only person hovering over the bid button when it finished so got a right barg. It was used and unboxed with a bit of damage, I think a replacement roof light and missing its bull bars/front bumper. So this gets used a lot on the track, I must be one of very few people who use one of these in anger. £20 very well spent!
Just for good measure I picked up another version 2 Scalextric Rover Police car
And finally for 2011, a couple of Pink Car Beetles.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)