10th-Feb-21, 12:22 AM
And back to some more Rovers. Firstly this , which has to be one of the most bonkers choices of slot car ever, the Scalextric Coastguard Range Rover. I've kept it on its box, I reckon this is either going to be worth mega bucks in the distant future because not that many were made (they can't be a popular choice Shirley?), or it will be worthless because no one wants them. Only time will tell...
I also got hold of a couple more Scalextric Police Rover 3500s, this time a less easy to find boxed (but possibly not original box, but at least in very nice condition) version 2, and very tatty version 3
I also got hold of a couple more Scalextric Police Rover 3500s, this time a less easy to find boxed (but possibly not original box, but at least in very nice condition) version 2, and very tatty version 3

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)