9th-Feb-21, 11:34 PM
Thanks chaps, plenty more to come..!
On to my 2009 purchases, and I got the Carrera Mustang Highway Patrol to match the Fire Chief one. Again stupidly cheap brand new compared to how much they go for now.
And I got a much better example of the Sierra Police car, this time still white as Scalextric intended. No wing mirrors though, but at least on this one they're not snapped off!
Scalextric released this Lamborghini Gallardo Polizia car, so I bought one. It's stayed in its box ever since.
On to my 2009 purchases, and I got the Carrera Mustang Highway Patrol to match the Fire Chief one. Again stupidly cheap brand new compared to how much they go for now.
And I got a much better example of the Sierra Police car, this time still white as Scalextric intended. No wing mirrors though, but at least on this one they're not snapped off!
Scalextric released this Lamborghini Gallardo Polizia car, so I bought one. It's stayed in its box ever since.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)