Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question C82 Lotus guide flag
#4

If you just want it to look pretty...  I fitted two metal ferrules (large versions of the things that we use to hold the braid-wires in place).
I drilled holes for twin and earth type copper wire then glued them in and then the ferrules over the wire.
If you want, I will send you a couple of the ferrules.

The carburettor intakes are part of the screen aren't they? So special to the C82.
I gave up trying to get reliable running so I cut the pin off the guide/axle...

Leo

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 09:04 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-May-19, 10:39 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 9th-May-19, 10:55 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 12:29 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 06:06 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 10:46 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 11:24 AM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-May-19, 04:12 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 10th-May-19, 04:21 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by Top Down - 20th-May-19, 01:24 PM
RE: C82 Lotus guide flag - by CMOTD - 20th-May-19, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)