9th-Feb-21, 03:58 PM
The following year, 2007 I bought this Scalextric Police Range Rover. I' pretty sure this would have been a new model then. I bought a boxed brand new one, but also got hold of one from the drift set with the Gallardo that had the 360 dogs spinning guide and this one got used a lot on the track as it was brilliant fun having chases where the police car could go in both directions and do U turns. I think the bodies on both were identical, just different chassis for the different guide blades.
TheRange Rover is tons of fun and is still a regular on my track even after all these years. It's relatively fast (considering it's bulk) and handles quite nicely too.
TheRange Rover is tons of fun and is still a regular on my track even after all these years. It's relatively fast (considering it's bulk) and handles quite nicely too.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)