9th-Feb-21, 03:43 PM
The following year I bout this For Crown Victoria, which was a set only model from the recently released Batman set. Big disappointment when it arrived, and I learned a harsh lesson about scale as it was tiny, not much bigger than micro scalextric size, and was no fun on the track because it has such a strong magnet it would go round at top speed needing no skill from me.
2006 was the year I broke my 'one a year' pace of buying police cars when I also got this Scalextric Focus too. This was more like it, brilliant fun on the track, not fast but nice and slidey.
2006 was the year I broke my 'one a year' pace of buying police cars when I also got this Scalextric Focus too. This was more like it, brilliant fun on the track, not fast but nice and slidey.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)