9th-Feb-21, 03:23 PM
I don't have any more recent Police/emergency cars to post on here, at least until I take photos of 2020 purchases, but I thought I'd go back to the beginning of my collecting and post up what I bought in the order I got them. So to start with, my earlier childhood dalliances with Scalextric cars didn't include any police cars but I always had a desire for one of the Rover 3500s, especially a Police one. I obviously grew out of slot cars and into other things before I'd saved up my money for one. So when I came back to slot cars after finding eBay in about 2004 I bought this one.
EDIT: There's an attached image below I can't get rid of, when I try to full edit the post and click 'Remove' next to the list of attachments it just publishes the post on here again with it still attached. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Obviously been a long time since I've posted any photos on here! Could a mod please remove it please.
EDIT: There's an attached image below I can't get rid of, when I try to full edit the post and click 'Remove' next to the list of attachments it just publishes the post on here again with it still attached. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Obviously been a long time since I've posted any photos on here! Could a mod please remove it please.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)