9th-Feb-21, 01:31 PM
Hi
Could someone help me out please.
I have just completed my first scenic which was going super and the cliffs were painted ok. Then I came to drop grass on via the static electric applicator after first putting wood glue down.
This did go on pretty good the only problem is the glue can be seen under the grass ( white) even though it says on the tube it drys clear!!! As yet that hasn’t happened and it looks like it’s grass on snow. Any ideas please?. Thanking you
Could someone help me out please.
I have just completed my first scenic which was going super and the cliffs were painted ok. Then I came to drop grass on via the static electric applicator after first putting wood glue down.
This did go on pretty good the only problem is the glue can be seen under the grass ( white) even though it says on the tube it drys clear!!! As yet that hasn’t happened and it looks like it’s grass on snow. Any ideas please?. Thanking you

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)