8th-Feb-21, 01:08 AM
I'm a bit biased of course, but if you need a fully adjustable wheelbase chassis for diecast conversions and resin bodies, Check out my SL2 chassis on the HWP Slot Cars Shapeways shop. They come in non-mag and tunable traction mag versions and run on N20 can motors. There's also a fixed 1.5" 4 wheel drive model with quad traction mags. Replacement wings for popular vintage Tyco and AFX. And other replacement parts. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/modelshipfittings
My sons and I also make true 1/64 scale pit crew and spectator figures, and unique custom bodies like a proportionately accurate 1/64 Lotus 33-inspired F1. If you're on facebook, stop by https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/
I sell direct using payPal or through my seller page on feeBay at: https://www.ebay.com/sch/flybyj1/m.html
Coming soon:
P-34 Elf and Lola T-90
Thanks for your consideration!
My sons and I also make true 1/64 scale pit crew and spectator figures, and unique custom bodies like a proportionately accurate 1/64 Lotus 33-inspired F1. If you're on facebook, stop by https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/
I sell direct using payPal or through my seller page on feeBay at: https://www.ebay.com/sch/flybyj1/m.html
Coming soon:
P-34 Elf and Lola T-90
Thanks for your consideration!
Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)