9th-May-19, 03:40 PM
Thank you.
I'm now 72 so it was a fairly late marriage by most standards. We weren't going to have a reception or anything that smacked of excess but Ronnie's sister, a stout traditionalist, just put the whole thing on and dared us not to turn up!
I always find it amazing how much the whole wedding scene is expected to cost. Far better spent on somewhere to live. If it all goes wrong - as inevitably quite a few do - it really has been money down the drain.
Just remembered that I found some invites in a drawer the other day. This is what we sent out!
I'm now 72 so it was a fairly late marriage by most standards. We weren't going to have a reception or anything that smacked of excess but Ronnie's sister, a stout traditionalist, just put the whole thing on and dared us not to turn up!
I always find it amazing how much the whole wedding scene is expected to cost. Far better spent on somewhere to live. If it all goes wrong - as inevitably quite a few do - it really has been money down the drain.
Just remembered that I found some invites in a drawer the other day. This is what we sent out!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)