Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!!
#4

Hello Anthony,
I have spent many years (My Pro-EU years) explaining to people that UK was already in Europe (as that is a geographical location). Consequently I feel the need to spread the word afresh, that the UK is still in Europe. I'm tempted to email Tiranti to explain this but have not reached that level of grump yet.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 01:00 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by OXO cube - 3rd-Feb-21, 08:46 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 09:54 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Feb-21, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dvd3500
20th-Jul-20, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)