4th-Feb-21, 05:25 PM
You'll have to bear with me Leo, while translate that into my native PacNW American slang.
Chassseee: primary emphasis on a very sharp ch in immediate combination with the hard short a, for the first syllable. Followed by the sharp s slurred with a long e on the down beat, for the second syllable. Additionally, you'll find that my punctuation is rather haphazard, but at least it is creative. I subscribe to the "third times a charm" with regard to proof reading, and rely heavily on the edit button. I mostly eschew spell check, as Koko the signing gorilla was more worldly. Perhaps a miracle that I can communicate at all, but like so many with family and friends from around the world, everyone generally speaks enough of something; so that the group can order drinks and dinner, find the head, then hail a cab.
![[Image: dld8NhY.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/dld8NhY.jpg)
When all else fails we resort to the universal translator. Pictionary
Chassseee: primary emphasis on a very sharp ch in immediate combination with the hard short a, for the first syllable. Followed by the sharp s slurred with a long e on the down beat, for the second syllable. Additionally, you'll find that my punctuation is rather haphazard, but at least it is creative. I subscribe to the "third times a charm" with regard to proof reading, and rely heavily on the edit button. I mostly eschew spell check, as Koko the signing gorilla was more worldly. Perhaps a miracle that I can communicate at all, but like so many with family and friends from around the world, everyone generally speaks enough of something; so that the group can order drinks and dinner, find the head, then hail a cab.
![[Image: dld8NhY.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/dld8NhY.jpg)
When all else fails we resort to the universal translator. Pictionary
Where some must die, so that others may live.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)