Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blind astonishment
#8

(8th-May-19, 08:29 PM)Fluff Wrote:  I'm on my 4 the marriage , I think I am totally misunderstood !!!! Still this one is now 11 years ,so I don't think this one will end Heart Pat's hobbies are reading and gardening ,mine are getting in her way and agreeing  Rofl  I do like cooking and slot cars and cutting the grass .We have never celebrated our anniversary or valentine's so only a birthday to remember .

Steve

Only two marriages but there have been others set ups. Up until now, we have never bothered with anniversaries either. Nor do we bother with birthdays, christmas or valentines. Just another day as far as we are concerned.

However, I was so shocked to realise the enormity of my crimes against lothariohood that I muttered something about a restaurant and so that's what we are doing this year. Fortunately, the place we are going is the best place in this part of France and they do Banoffee Pie like no other!
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-May-19, 06:08 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by JasonB - 8th-May-19, 07:18 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Anthony B - 8th-May-19, 07:22 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by munter - 8th-May-19, 08:05 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-May-19, 08:15 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Fluff - 8th-May-19, 08:29 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 04:45 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Lloyd.L - 8th-May-19, 10:24 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Anthony B - 9th-May-19, 08:30 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-May-19, 03:14 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 09:32 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by dvd3500 - 9th-May-19, 03:08 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 03:40 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Fluff - 18th-May-19, 05:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)