Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!!
#3

Kev - thanks for this.... will contact them as well

Brexit rears its ugly head again - contacted Tiranti as I have used their products before - yes they have the urethane, yes that have the tint - no they no longer send to europe!!!

Issue I glean is the custom's duties payable here and the (implied) resistance customers have had to paying them and then products have been returned.

I will now ask my son to forward it to me ;)
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 01:00 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by OXO cube - 3rd-Feb-21, 08:46 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 09:54 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Feb-21, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dvd3500
20th-Jul-20, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)