3rd-Feb-21, 01:03 PM
Postie came !
Imagine a modern Mustang given a group 5 style makeover.
Well the Austrian designers at Carrera did.
I liked the brutal look of these since I first saw them, but not the wheel design.
A free post offer and £33.95 each was too much for my willpower too resist.
Typhoon Slots !
And the wheels? Well there is a fix for that ;)
The stock wheels are huge at over 21mm without tyres, so my "little" 19mm replacements will have to make the rest up with tyre sidewall.
Mr Dremel will be required to ease the fitment
Imagine a modern Mustang given a group 5 style makeover.
Well the Austrian designers at Carrera did.
I liked the brutal look of these since I first saw them, but not the wheel design.
A free post offer and £33.95 each was too much for my willpower too resist.
Typhoon Slots !And the wheels? Well there is a fix for that ;)
The stock wheels are huge at over 21mm without tyres, so my "little" 19mm replacements will have to make the rest up with tyre sidewall.
Mr Dremel will be required to ease the fitment

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)