Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!!
#1

A call out to anyone who pours their own tyres - I am looking for a supplier of urethane - 40 shore , and coloour tint here in Europe please???


NO I am not trying to put anyone out of business just simply want to make a supply of the most common tyres I use for vintage racing

Help appreciated
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 01:00 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by OXO cube - 3rd-Feb-21, 08:46 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 09:54 PM
RE: Europe Urethane (liquid) supplier please!! - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Feb-21, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dvd3500
20th-Jul-20, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)