Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does Your Scalextric Track Pull Apart
#4

(3rd-Feb-21, 09:17 AM)woodcote Wrote:  I took these pics this morning. Here's me easing out the flap on a tab so it will click tight on the connecting track...



And the relevant stuff from the instruction sheet in my Le Mans 24h set...



I hope that helps!

Hi Andy,

 Yeah I did trie that with a screwdriver but still was having probllems. 
Why did they they swap from the original method I ask myself. 
If I did not know better I would say this track was a cheap Chinese 
copy of Scalextric track lol.

[hr]
   Graham. Checkeredflag

My Instagram page for Scalextric Checkeredflag
@severncrescentracing
[+] 1 member Likes SevernCrescentRacing's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Does Your Scalextric Track Pull Apart - by SevernCrescentRacing - 2nd-Feb-21, 10:35 PM
RE: Dose Your Scalectric Track Pull Apart - by woodcote - 2nd-Feb-21, 11:23 PM
RE: Dose Your Scalectric Track Pull Apart - by woodcote - 3rd-Feb-21, 09:17 AM
RE: Dose Your Scalectric Track Pull Apart - by SevernCrescentRacing - 3rd-Feb-21, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)