Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blind astonishment
#4

I understand, Gordon, about overlooking the idiosyncracies. It sure helps to smooth the path.

Third time around for me and nearly the longest too......I am lucky as she handles my bad mouth, my temper, my laziness and my selfishness quite well....as I do hers.

We do have our other sides to our personalities though.

We are the same star sign, not that I put much import on that but some say it is a factor.

Maintaining an active interest in slotcars and a meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex is not an easy task....I am painfully aware of that.

Carry on...
[+] 1 member Likes munter's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-May-19, 06:08 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by JasonB - 8th-May-19, 07:18 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Anthony B - 8th-May-19, 07:22 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by munter - 8th-May-19, 08:05 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-May-19, 08:15 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Fluff - 8th-May-19, 08:29 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 04:45 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Lloyd.L - 8th-May-19, 10:24 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Anthony B - 9th-May-19, 08:30 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-May-19, 03:14 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 09:32 AM
RE: Blind astonishment - by dvd3500 - 9th-May-19, 03:08 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-May-19, 03:40 PM
RE: Blind astonishment - by Fluff - 18th-May-19, 05:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)