2nd-Feb-21, 10:35 PM
The set I got as my starter pack getting into the hobby was the Gulf Racing set an log version. Cars that come with it are basic cars no working lights but that not a problem I new that. But the quality of the track is very poor as it pulls apart very & cheap tacky.
The weak link is the newer style of track fastening together they just pull apart out of the slits that the holesite they go into even the clip on the other fastener is rubish. So what I have done is rapted some insolation tape round the smooth fastener ( 4 layers round ) and that hold the smooth fastener better in the hole / slit
The weak link is the newer style of track fastening together they just pull apart out of the slits that the holesite they go into even the clip on the other fastener is rubish. So what I have done is rapted some insolation tape round the smooth fastener ( 4 layers round ) and that hold the smooth fastener better in the hole / slit
[hr]
Graham.
My Instagram page for Scalextric
@severncrescentracing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)