30th-Jan-21, 05:43 PM
These 3 turned up today.
I finally relented and got a couple ot the Pioneer Legends cars from the PPDD (Pioneer Paint Defect Department
).
I have literally gone over these with a magnifying glass and cant spot anything wrong !
I do have a bugbear about one aspect of the cars, but I intend to fix that. it will involve a bit of work and no-one but me will likely notice the changes
And the Sideways Celica Grp5 arrived and will be paired with my stock painted Skyline and both tweaked for my home track.
I finally relented and got a couple ot the Pioneer Legends cars from the PPDD (Pioneer Paint Defect Department
).I have literally gone over these with a magnifying glass and cant spot anything wrong !
I do have a bugbear about one aspect of the cars, but I intend to fix that. it will involve a bit of work and no-one but me will likely notice the changes
And the Sideways Celica Grp5 arrived and will be paired with my stock painted Skyline and both tweaked for my home track.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)