29th-Jan-21, 01:22 PM
So I am enjoying the WHO Rally Sprint series currently moving round the Sussex countryside, and it looks like Proxy events like these are going to be around for a while. And it seems like the Group C class cars are the ones challenging for the overall win, so if you can't beat them, join them...
SRC seem to take their rally slot cars very seriously, and they seem to be well regarded in the hobby, and their cars do seem to do well. So I have been watching one gathering dust on the shelf of a well known used car site for a few months, at a price that was less than half the cost of a new one, and which eventually I couldn't ignore...and it's the Chrono 'lightweight' version, a bit like the 550bhp Pikes Peak original...
...and very pleased to find that it was a brand new example in it's sealed box.
I think I love it already.
SRC seem to take their rally slot cars very seriously, and they seem to be well regarded in the hobby, and their cars do seem to do well. So I have been watching one gathering dust on the shelf of a well known used car site for a few months, at a price that was less than half the cost of a new one, and which eventually I couldn't ignore...and it's the Chrono 'lightweight' version, a bit like the 550bhp Pikes Peak original...
...and very pleased to find that it was a brand new example in it's sealed box.
I think I love it already.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)