28th-Jan-21, 05:39 PM
Thanks Andy.
Actually it's not yet finished, as I need to go round making sure all the links are correct, and put redirects on all the old pages.
However, as you say, and for the benefit of everybody else, I have indeed almost finished my little refurb of the Library. I've cleaned up some dusty old corners, added some graphics and info for each section, and added some pop up navigation in line with the other new sections.
As with the other sections, it should all feel fairly familiar, but slightly improved, hopefully.
Actually it's not yet finished, as I need to go round making sure all the links are correct, and put redirects on all the old pages.
However, as you say, and for the benefit of everybody else, I have indeed almost finished my little refurb of the Library. I've cleaned up some dusty old corners, added some graphics and info for each section, and added some pop up navigation in line with the other new sections.
As with the other sections, it should all feel fairly familiar, but slightly improved, hopefully.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)