27th-Jan-21, 03:40 PM
I have just bought a mini tripod for my camera. LINK
It is a good solid bit of kit and I am happy with the transaction but I really don't understand how people make a profit on the item. It cost £2.99 all in and was sent 1st class Royal Mail. The postage alone would have cost £1.29, add on eBay/PayPal fees and there surely must be next to nothing left for the seller.
I am not complaining - just puzzled.
It is a good solid bit of kit and I am happy with the transaction but I really don't understand how people make a profit on the item. It cost £2.99 all in and was sent 1st class Royal Mail. The postage alone would have cost £1.29, add on eBay/PayPal fees and there surely must be next to nothing left for the seller.
I am not complaining - just puzzled.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)