Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HO figures on Ali express
#2

I make custom 1/64 scale figures (I can also make them in 1/87, 1/43, and 1/32) if you're interested. Right now I have a set of 20 figures up on ebay for $20US with free shipping within the US. Also I make custom driver figures for cars, and will soon be releasing additional Pit Crew and Spectators.
   
   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284141092850

Here's an earlier release of Pit Crew figures and Podium Girls:
   

And heres some pics of new figures in the works.
   
   

Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]
[+] 2 members Like HWP's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
HO figures on Ali express - by Grah1 - 24th-Jan-21, 04:14 PM
RE: HO figures on Ali express - by HWP - 26th-Jan-21, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)