26th-Jan-21, 05:52 AM
Hi and welcome :)
I am unfamiliar with Carrera Digital and Race Link.
Is the issue the fact your PC needs to have bluetooth, or something else ?
If the former you can buy a USB "dongle" for Bluetooth, but I suspect that should not be required with Race Link.
I don't wish to sound condescending, but in order to start from the top have you followed the race link instructions to the letter ?
Race-Link_Instructions.pdf (digitalracingsolutions.com)
It appears Race link should work with these programs as well as the Carrera one:
PC Lap Counter (PCLC) Pc Lap Counter - Slot racing software - Lap Timer - Lap Counter - timing software
XLAP XLap download | SourceForge.net
Bruce Yingling's FREE Alternativer Bruce Yingling Rms Software Download (fc2.com)m PC
Try the free trial of paid programs first to ensure they are suitable for your needs.
Hope this is of some help.
I am unfamiliar with Carrera Digital and Race Link.
Is the issue the fact your PC needs to have bluetooth, or something else ?
If the former you can buy a USB "dongle" for Bluetooth, but I suspect that should not be required with Race Link.
I don't wish to sound condescending, but in order to start from the top have you followed the race link instructions to the letter ?
Race-Link_Instructions.pdf (digitalracingsolutions.com)
It appears Race link should work with these programs as well as the Carrera one:
PC Lap Counter (PCLC) Pc Lap Counter - Slot racing software - Lap Timer - Lap Counter - timing software
XLAP XLap download | SourceForge.net
Bruce Yingling's FREE Alternativer Bruce Yingling Rms Software Download (fc2.com)m PC
Try the free trial of paid programs first to ensure they are suitable for your needs.
Hope this is of some help.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)