Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New at this and need some help.
#1

I just started this hobby two, no three weeks ago. I purchased a PC and a Race-Link USB interface for D124/132. The Carrera race link I can't get to op and set up.
My PC does not have Bluetooth but I want to use the PC and not a phone or tablet. Is there any other Race management out there for my new PC besides Carrera's? 
I am thinking there has to be something for me to get. Even if I have to pay for it I don't care, as long as it works this interface cost $40.00 but with our a program for my PC, it is worthless.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New at this and need some help. - by daschuster67@gmail.com - 26th-Jan-21, 02:31 AM
RE: New at this and need some help. - by Savage GT - 26th-Jan-21, 05:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)