Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Adventures with Lexan
#25

Quote: The early Dynamic chassis bits  (all of Anthonys' cars) were cast aluminum, and in the mid 60's there were probably more Dynamic build up chassis' running around the commercial and club tracks than anything else combined.

Ahhh Chris thanks for that - I thought they were a magnesium blend - closer to white metal than aluminium.

I have several bodies that I had not already attached velcro to use as body attachments. What do you suggest I do too attached the bodies to the chassis as I want to avoid the clips and or screws on the side as body attachments? if a system can be 'devised I would definitely paint on the inside - in fact the Lotus 40 above is painted on the inside Sun

Hmmm - I suppose I could paint and then  use velcro Rofl Rofl Rofl  But then comes the decal issue....hmmmm - inside or outside ?

PS I recognise that 26D Champion rebuild ;)
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 5th-Jan-21, 05:54 PM
RE: Adventures woth Lexan - by Top Down - 5th-Jan-21, 06:05 PM
RE: Adventures woth Lexan - by chrisguyw - 5th-Jan-21, 07:12 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 5th-Jan-21, 07:51 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 6th-Jan-21, 01:23 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jan-21, 02:43 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 6th-Jan-21, 06:29 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jan-21, 10:17 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 6th-Jan-21, 07:45 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 12th-Jan-21, 10:56 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Top Down - 12th-Jan-21, 01:14 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 12th-Jan-21, 02:22 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by autoavia - 13th-Jan-21, 11:06 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 13th-Jan-21, 01:53 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:36 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:39 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:41 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:43 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Jan-21, 11:21 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:14 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 23rd-Jan-21, 10:52 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Jan-21, 02:16 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:30 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:54 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 25th-Jan-21, 10:37 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 26th-Jan-21, 06:19 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 27th-Jan-21, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
3rd-Jan-22, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)