Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric stockist search
#11

Cheers Brian,
Ah, I recall his name now. I would appreciate it if you can upload/send the magazine article PDF as it would be interesting to know their background. I guess that the Scalextric world was still closed to bricks and mortar stores at that time and perhaps they gave up just as Scalextric and other manufacturers were starting to embrace on-line dealers.


I still have some of their great stickers.


Leo

EDIT: - CANCEL REQUEST FOR THE PDF, I typed in "February " instead of January and got the February issue.
Cheers, Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 24th-Jan-21, 12:48 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by JasonB - 24th-Jan-21, 02:27 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Top Down - 24th-Jan-21, 03:09 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Nonfractal - 24th-Jan-21, 05:16 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 10:44 AM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 11:03 AM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Savage GT - 25th-Jan-21, 01:57 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 02:11 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 04:30 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 06:44 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 10:04 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by BAracer - 26th-May-21, 09:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)