Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric stockist search
#10

Swaton were in South Lincolnshire, near Bourne I think. It closed in January 2008. Jason Wright, the owner, wrote an article all about his reasons for closing in the February 2008 issue of the NSCC Journal. Basically he couldn't compete with eBay and the rash of part time dealers. Unfortunately there is a glitch with the online copy and it won't load. I will see if I can find my own pdf copy for you. The associated club carried on for a while but I think that is also long gone.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 24th-Jan-21, 12:48 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by JasonB - 24th-Jan-21, 02:27 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Top Down - 24th-Jan-21, 03:09 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Nonfractal - 24th-Jan-21, 05:16 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 10:44 AM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 11:03 AM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Savage GT - 25th-Jan-21, 01:57 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 02:11 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 04:30 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by CMOTD - 25th-Jan-21, 06:44 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jan-21, 10:04 PM
RE: Scalextric stockist search - by BAracer - 26th-May-21, 09:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)