Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello all, just joined you all
#1

                   
As an introduction I am 75 and just bought my first Carrera Slot set a little over a week ago. I have added to it and built a layout with 70 feet of track. (I have no clue what that is in meters) I actually assembled everything yesterday morning. out of five cars I only have one left with mirrors on it. I set my ghost car, set two other cars for the slowest speed, for when my great grand kids (twin boys) come over. I have so much work to do once I get my track set. I have two more lane changers coming in. I have 5 now so I will have 7 total. I am glad I was told of this Forum. Rofl
[+] 3 members Like daschuster67@gmail.com's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello all, just joined you all - by daschuster67@gmail.com - 23rd-Jan-21, 05:10 PM
RE: Hello all, just joined you all - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Jan-21, 05:30 PM
RE: Hello all, just joined you all - by Gpa113 - 23rd-Jan-21, 05:55 PM
RE: Hello all, just joined you all - by rallyhub - 23rd-Jan-21, 05:58 PM
RE: Hello all, just joined you all - by woodcote - 23rd-Jan-21, 07:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
9th-Dec-24, 12:44 PM
Last Post by gdasenbrock
30th-Oct-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post by JasonB
8th-Apr-19, 12:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)