21st-Jan-21, 10:06 AM
So I set to it using an 8X4 board that I could winch up to the garage roof..
IMG_1967 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
Initially started off with Aurora AFX track but quickly realised that this was too limiting, then I was made aware of Faller AMS track, which has a huge range of differing pieces, the track joiners are simpler and it lends itself so much better to customisation. So I initially set about cresting the alps
circuit 001 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
circuit 002 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_2218 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3453[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3455[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3184[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
20200403_151325 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
I got to a certain part with the alps and realised that I was going to need a bigger circuit and as the nature of the build is driven by the individual scene's of the Italian Job so I would need to build each scene first then work out how they would fit together and what size I would need when they were finished.
IMG_1967 by yakboy2007, on FlickrInitially started off with Aurora AFX track but quickly realised that this was too limiting, then I was made aware of Faller AMS track, which has a huge range of differing pieces, the track joiners are simpler and it lends itself so much better to customisation. So I initially set about cresting the alps
circuit 001 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
circuit 002 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_2218 by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3453[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3455[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
IMG_3184[1] by yakboy2007, on Flickr
20200403_151325 by yakboy2007, on FlickrI got to a certain part with the alps and realised that I was going to need a bigger circuit and as the nature of the build is driven by the individual scene's of the Italian Job so I would need to build each scene first then work out how they would fit together and what size I would need when they were finished.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)