20th-Jan-21, 11:23 PM
Hi edged, a really beautifully crafted track so hope you get the sensor wiring sorted very soon.
I am wondering whether you plan to use digital only or whether you wish to keep analog functions too?
If digital only I can share ideas to help you sort the wiring. If you want both digital and analog there are some extra challenges.
For digital only you only require the upward facing ID sensing phototransistors at the lap counting end and the blade detectors at the other end. The upward facing ones are the ones you will be having difficulty removing... for these I can suggest alteratives. For the blade sensor at the other end... probably cutting the pcb in half and wiring between the two is probably easiest.
Hope this helps...
c
I am wondering whether you plan to use digital only or whether you wish to keep analog functions too?
If digital only I can share ideas to help you sort the wiring. If you want both digital and analog there are some extra challenges.
For digital only you only require the upward facing ID sensing phototransistors at the lap counting end and the blade detectors at the other end. The upward facing ones are the ones you will be having difficulty removing... for these I can suggest alteratives. For the blade sensor at the other end... probably cutting the pcb in half and wiring between the two is probably easiest.
Hope this helps...
c

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)