Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good Morning
#7

(19th-Jan-21, 11:33 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Simon, good to see you here.  This Forum is how the old forum was until it got "monetised" - run By Enthusiasts For Enthusiasts. 
It is a big ask for you to replicate your excellent Italian Job topic on here, but I am hoping you will provide some input. I am certain that you can rely on excellent HO support from the guys here.

Leo

Leo, I have got all the photo's on Flickr so quite easy to do some sort of potted history. At least it might look like I make progress quickly Bigsmile
Any idea the best section to post in HO or Tracks?
[+] 2 members Like Yakboy's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Good Morning - by Yakboy - 19th-Jan-21, 10:14 AM
RE: Good Morning - by JasonB - 19th-Jan-21, 10:29 AM
RE: Good Morning - by CMOTD - 19th-Jan-21, 10:51 AM
RE: Good Morning - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Jan-21, 11:33 AM
RE: Good Morning - by Yakboy - 20th-Jan-21, 03:43 PM
RE: Good Morning - by KensRedZed - 19th-Jan-21, 02:45 PM
RE: Good Morning - by woodcote - 19th-Jan-21, 07:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
5th-Apr-23, 09:43 AM
Last Post by Savage GT
8th-Feb-21, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
22nd-Apr-19, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)