Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

G'day from waaay down under
#6

(19th-Jan-21, 10:04 PM)malomay1968 Wrote:  I might not be heavily involved in discussions, as I don't feel like I have the knowledge (or experience), but I will be avidly keeping track of everyone elses input.

regards,

Mal (Hobart)

Mal
Some of the best discussion provoking questions come from those who don't feel that they have the experience.
Fire away!
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
G'day from waaay down under - by malomay1968 - 19th-Jan-21, 10:04 PM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by woodcote - 19th-Jan-21, 10:45 PM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by JasonB - 19th-Jan-21, 10:52 PM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by KensRedZed - 19th-Jan-21, 10:58 PM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by mickey thumbs - 20th-Jan-21, 04:00 AM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by Nonfractal - 20th-Jan-21, 07:26 AM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by Anthony B - 20th-Jan-21, 08:42 AM
RE: G'day from waaay down under - by Top Down - 20th-Jan-21, 10:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)