19th-Jan-21, 07:46 PM
Welcome
Although I’m a Scalextric digital guy, I do also like Carrera digital very much. Here in the UK, the Carrera digital system is pretty niche - meaning that it’s often easier and cheaper to buy add-ons from Germany. There’s also not much local expertise - or other Carrera Digital enthusiasts to race with. For those in North America, Carrera equipment, third-party products, English-language support and racing buddies are all far easier to find.
So... what specifically do you want to know?
Although I’m a Scalextric digital guy, I do also like Carrera digital very much. Here in the UK, the Carrera digital system is pretty niche - meaning that it’s often easier and cheaper to buy add-ons from Germany. There’s also not much local expertise - or other Carrera Digital enthusiasts to race with. For those in North America, Carrera equipment, third-party products, English-language support and racing buddies are all far easier to find.
So... what specifically do you want to know?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)