Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Transportation
#10

Yo Simon,
I got the cabs from Toni Ruvira in Espana via Facebook.  I cannot remember his trading ID, I think it is Resinas Musketeers but his personal ID is what I used.  

1:76 seems unlikely though as his pattern will be 1:32 or 1:35.   The Lancia Esadelta (and Esagamma) cab is very similar apart from the grille-work and the Esadelta is available (Ebay) in 1:66 scale (metal diecast) by the company Penny.  I could lend you a truck to get a mould from.

Will message you examples.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jan-20, 05:17 PM
RE: Transportation - by CMOTD - 9th-Jan-20, 06:32 PM
RE: Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 13th-Jan-20, 11:15 PM
RE: Transportation - by JasonB - 14th-Jan-20, 01:10 AM
RE: Transportation - by Top Down - 14th-Jan-20, 06:32 AM
RE: Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Jan-20, 12:06 PM
RE: Transportation - by JasonB - 14th-Jan-20, 01:09 PM
RE: Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 17th-Jan-20, 07:52 PM
RE: Transportation - by Yakboy - 19th-Jan-21, 10:31 AM
RE: Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 19th-Jan-21, 11:15 AM
RE: Transportation - by Yakboy - 19th-Jan-21, 11:28 AM
RE: Transportation - by Mazda - 3rd-Feb-21, 03:03 PM
RE: Transportation - by JasonB - 3rd-Feb-21, 03:30 PM
RE: Transportation - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Feb-21, 03:39 PM
RE: Transportation - by Anthony B - 3rd-Feb-21, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)