16th-Jan-21, 09:21 PM
You guys are funny.
I saw a recent car carrier and had to catch my breath at the price. Rather than making a comment. I diplomatically created a new topic.
After doing the math. $70 Canadian works out to about 45 Euro. I'll have 194 Euro left over for sandwiches and beer.
There will be enough beer that everyone will likely need to take a cab home after race night is over.
It's all good.
I saw a recent car carrier and had to catch my breath at the price. Rather than making a comment. I diplomatically created a new topic.
After doing the math. $70 Canadian works out to about 45 Euro. I'll have 194 Euro left over for sandwiches and beer.
There will be enough beer that everyone will likely need to take a cab home after race night is over.
It's all good.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)