16th-Jan-21, 03:34 PM
Hi Dave - the track looks great!
I have never taken an ARC Pro base apart and tinkered with it - I’m only familiar with the functionality of the system out of the box. Starting from basics - which you may already have done - check the following...
For lap counting in digital mode, the powerbase reads a black guide going through an optosensor and then searches for the car’s LED with a second upward-facing sensor. If either of these fails, no laps are counted. If you only have the guide sensor, laps cannot be counted in digital mode (although they will be in analogue mode). And then there are the software issues of lap counting: https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/preparation.html
If that all seems in order, I wonder if the Truspeed hardware is compatible? In other words, whether the output of the Truspeed interface can be read by ARC Pro at the point you are inputting that signal to ARC Pro circuitry. Is it actually doing the same job as similar components on the ARC Pro board?
I have never taken an ARC Pro base apart and tinkered with it - I’m only familiar with the functionality of the system out of the box. Starting from basics - which you may already have done - check the following...
For lap counting in digital mode, the powerbase reads a black guide going through an optosensor and then searches for the car’s LED with a second upward-facing sensor. If either of these fails, no laps are counted. If you only have the guide sensor, laps cannot be counted in digital mode (although they will be in analogue mode). And then there are the software issues of lap counting: https://slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/preparation.html
If that all seems in order, I wonder if the Truspeed hardware is compatible? In other words, whether the output of the Truspeed interface can be read by ARC Pro at the point you are inputting that signal to ARC Pro circuitry. Is it actually doing the same job as similar components on the ARC Pro board?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)