Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Changes
#33

When I started this thread I said I was hoping to make all the changes seamless, and I anticipated it taking a few months.

The first I've managed so far, but the second got shot to pieces as soon as I started work on the Library. I underestimated the work involved in changing around 200 web pages, and I also underestimated my capacity to get distracted from what is quite boring work, by almost anything.

I'm not going to beat myself up over it, but I just wanted to explain to those who've been sending me scans that I have to finish this process before I can add anything new. All the scans are very much appreciated and I will get them all added, but I'm afraid you will have to be patient for now.
[+] 10 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Changes - by JasonB - 23rd-Oct-20, 06:35 PM
RE: Changes - by KensRedZed - 24th-Oct-20, 12:34 AM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 24th-Oct-20, 05:49 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 24th-Oct-20, 08:40 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 27th-Oct-20, 04:24 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 27th-Oct-20, 05:25 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 30th-Oct-20, 05:48 PM
RE: Changes - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Oct-20, 06:00 PM
RE: Changes - by woodcote - 30th-Oct-20, 06:08 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 30th-Oct-20, 06:11 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 30th-Oct-20, 06:28 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 30th-Oct-20, 07:13 PM
RE: Changes - by Scuderia_Turini - 31st-Oct-20, 10:37 AM
RE: Changes - by KensRedZed - 30th-Oct-20, 07:52 PM
RE: Changes - by dvd3500 - 30th-Oct-20, 10:55 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-20, 01:03 AM
RE: Changes - by woodcote - 31st-Oct-20, 10:59 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-20, 11:28 AM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Oct-20, 12:06 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-20, 01:04 PM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Oct-20, 01:24 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-20, 01:35 PM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Oct-20, 01:53 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-20, 02:13 PM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Oct-20, 03:01 PM
RE: Changes - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Oct-20, 03:35 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 6th-Nov-20, 06:47 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 6th-Nov-20, 07:13 PM
RE: Changes - by KensRedZed - 6th-Nov-20, 07:50 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 6th-Nov-20, 09:16 PM
RE: Changes - by Johnno - 7th-Nov-20, 08:46 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 8th-Nov-20, 06:07 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 14th-Jan-21, 06:08 PM
RE: Changes - by rallyhub - 14th-Jan-21, 09:50 PM
RE: Changes - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Jan-21, 12:09 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 15th-Jan-21, 09:22 AM
RE: Changes - by woodcote - 28th-Jan-21, 05:20 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 28th-Jan-21, 05:39 PM
RE: Changes - by rallyhub - 29th-Jan-21, 09:08 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 29th-Jan-21, 11:12 AM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 25th-Mar-21, 10:57 PM
RE: Changes - by JasonB - 30th-Mar-21, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)