Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4
#1

I bought this for a club class, but as it looks to be a while before that will be happening, and as I already have plenty of rally cars, I thought I would let it go.
Its the chrono version so has lightweight interior and lightweight aloy wheels all round.
As new condition, It has been out of the box for pics and to assemble the exhaust, tested but not run a lap, Ariel is in a bag in the box as supplied.

[Image: PajoWTO.jpg]

[Image: ThH5Bt8.jpg]

I am looking for £70 inc postage to the UK all other destinations need to be calculated.
Payment via bank transfer please.
Any question feel free to PM me :)
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Savage GT - 10th-Jan-21, 04:59 PM
RE: SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-Jan-21, 05:56 PM
RE: SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Savage GT - 10th-Jan-21, 06:40 PM
RE: SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Savage GT - 11th-Jan-21, 05:40 AM
RE: SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Savage GT - 15th-Jan-21, 08:31 PM
RE: SRC Chrono Lancia Delta S4 - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Jan-21, 08:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
22nd-Aug-24, 08:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)