10th-Jan-21, 04:48 PM
Well I have had a bit of a break from slot cars for a while but the urge has returned
2 new arrivals this year, first on is this given to me by a club member as a thanks for work I have done for him:
Slot It Skyline R32:
![[Image: KENpjtw.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/KENpjtw.jpg)
I will buy myself the Calsonic Livery when its out to make up a pair for my home track
Next up, I bought this for home use with some tweaking in mind to get it to run nice, it actually took less than I thought and now awaits a nice Carrera Mclaren 720s GT3 as a racing partner when the "Blau" livery is released
Carrera Ferrari 488 GT3
2 new arrivals this year, first on is this given to me by a club member as a thanks for work I have done for him:
Slot It Skyline R32:
![[Image: KENpjtw.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/KENpjtw.jpg)
I will buy myself the Calsonic Livery when its out to make up a pair for my home track
Next up, I bought this for home use with some tweaking in mind to get it to run nice, it actually took less than I thought and now awaits a nice Carrera Mclaren 720s GT3 as a racing partner when the "Blau" livery is released
Carrera Ferrari 488 GT3

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)