Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Adventures with Lexan
#5

Spent a fruitful Morning finding chassis and fitting them to the bodies.

Henious Crime I know but I will be painting these on the Outside, Have attached the 1/32nds in the traditional manner with side clips, using 3 late 60's early 70's chassis I believe manufactured in Argentina. One is definitely a lil cuc Cox cloned idea for sure.

The 1/24ths I am going to use a system I have wanted to for a while - velcro. I have this super sticky stuff I got from Amazon (actually for my wife who never used it) that works well with removal and reattaching the bodies.

I have the paint and the decals - so after some more fettling to make everything fit,adjust wheel widths, add detail (like Carb stacks and exhausts etc) it will be away I go   Rofl 

1/32nds:

Lola M6 - Mecom

   

Lola t 70

   

Select Chappy 2 D

   

1:24ths:

Lotus 30

   

Chappy 2G - Lancer original

   

Honker - Lancer Original

   

King Cobra - Lancer Original

   

Matich - Lancer copy

   


Thanks for looking
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 5th-Jan-21, 05:54 PM
RE: Adventures woth Lexan - by Top Down - 5th-Jan-21, 06:05 PM
RE: Adventures woth Lexan - by chrisguyw - 5th-Jan-21, 07:12 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 5th-Jan-21, 07:51 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 6th-Jan-21, 01:23 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jan-21, 02:43 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 6th-Jan-21, 06:29 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jan-21, 10:17 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 6th-Jan-21, 07:45 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 12th-Jan-21, 10:56 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Top Down - 12th-Jan-21, 01:14 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 12th-Jan-21, 02:22 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by autoavia - 13th-Jan-21, 11:06 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 13th-Jan-21, 01:53 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:36 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:39 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:41 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jan-21, 10:43 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Jan-21, 11:21 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:14 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 23rd-Jan-21, 10:52 AM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Jan-21, 02:16 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:30 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 23rd-Jan-21, 03:54 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 25th-Jan-21, 10:37 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by chrisguyw - 26th-Jan-21, 06:19 PM
RE: Adventures with Lexan - by Anthony B - 27th-Jan-21, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
3rd-Jan-22, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)