Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric compatible goodies
#2

Curious, I visited https://www.scorpiuswireless.com/ but it seems to be an outdated site. Latest news are from 2015-2016! The FAQ doesn't seem to be update since all the operating systems mentioned are out of support from Microsoft; Windows 2000 and XP - come on! Or is there no business any longer? When I find outdated sites like this, all my confidence for the business goes away. Sorry Scorpius Wireless, but you have to do better with your web site. I suggest you remove or update old content.
Best regards
Stefan
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric compatible goodies - by ScorpiusWireless - 23rd-Nov-19, 06:24 AM
RE: Scalextric compatible goodies - by Fjällemark - 6th-Jan-21, 11:16 AM
sales@scorpiuswireless.com - by ScorpiusWireless - 8th-Jan-21, 09:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Scott
1st-Dec-25, 11:41 PM
Last Post by woodcote
23rd-Apr-25, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)