5th-Jan-21, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the compliments about the Kellison. I have trial fitted several chassis under it over the years but just couldn't find one that worked with wheels and tyres that gave the chunky brutish look of the real car so thanks to John for designing and printing the chassis for me.
If you want an MRRC Kelliison body I would have a good search around now. MRRC aren't making them any longer - in fact they don't seem to be making anything at the moment - so they are getting hard to find.
I was lucky enough to see a real Kellison 3 or 4 years ago at Goodwood Festival of Speed but uinforunately I didn't get to see and hear it running.
There are some great cars from that period of US Racing. I like all the obscure sportscars like the Hussein, Zerex Special and the Genie but there aren't many available at affordable prices as hard bodies in 1/32.
If you want an MRRC Kelliison body I would have a good search around now. MRRC aren't making them any longer - in fact they don't seem to be making anything at the moment - so they are getting hard to find.
I was lucky enough to see a real Kellison 3 or 4 years ago at Goodwood Festival of Speed but uinforunately I didn't get to see and hear it running.
There are some great cars from that period of US Racing. I like all the obscure sportscars like the Hussein, Zerex Special and the Genie but there aren't many available at affordable prices as hard bodies in 1/32.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)