4th-Jan-21, 01:21 PM
Shouldn't count my chickens as it's not here yet - but heading my way is this wonderful Vanquish MG McLaren M8B.
The reason for posting ahead of time is to see if anyone can recommend some easily obtainable replacement wing mirrors. Both are broken off and missing. Similar looking substitutes would be fine. Maybe there's something from Scalextric that would fit the bill, for example? The rear wing is in the box so no worries there - and I'll be ordering a decent set of decals from Pattos, unless someone knows of a UK source for something similar? Again, not bothered about them being Vanquish - but correct to the 1:1 car would be good. Either the #4 or #5 version, I'm not fussed. The advantage of Pattos is I can ask him to resize a set to suit, using the diameter of the nose roundel as a reference, as I believe the Vanquish cars are nearer 1:29 scale?
P.S. Forgot, the driver's right hand is missing but Pendle's seem to have plenty of figures I could remove one from.
The reason for posting ahead of time is to see if anyone can recommend some easily obtainable replacement wing mirrors. Both are broken off and missing. Similar looking substitutes would be fine. Maybe there's something from Scalextric that would fit the bill, for example? The rear wing is in the box so no worries there - and I'll be ordering a decent set of decals from Pattos, unless someone knows of a UK source for something similar? Again, not bothered about them being Vanquish - but correct to the 1:1 car would be good. Either the #4 or #5 version, I'm not fussed. The advantage of Pattos is I can ask him to resize a set to suit, using the diameter of the nose roundel as a reference, as I believe the Vanquish cars are nearer 1:29 scale?
P.S. Forgot, the driver's right hand is missing but Pendle's seem to have plenty of figures I could remove one from.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)